Terms used in these Rules and Regulations have the meaning assigned to them in the Rules and Regulations of the Arbitrue - Rules & Regulations.
Service Provider, bearing in mind privacy and protection of personal data uploaded into the Application, shall apply required technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of the processed data. This applies, including but not limited to data encryption systems as well as to the system granting authorization to process said data. The Service Provider shall take all reasonable endeavours to make sure the data does not become available to unauthorized persons.
- Service Provider shall process personal data of the User, including but not limited to the name, surname, and electronic mail address in the scope that enables a proper performance of Services and for marketing of products and services both own and of third parties. Service Provider shall be entitled to assign the protection of data for the purposes mentioned hereinabove.
- Personal data administrator shall be Infakt Sp. z o. o. with registered office in Kraków at the address: ul. Kącik 4, Kraków 30-549, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Kraków Śródmieście in Kraków, Ninth Commercial Division of the National Court Register with the KRS number 0000325203, tax ID: 945-212-16-81.
- The User shall entrust for processing to the Service Provider personal data uploaded to the Application, which belong to third parties. Data obtained in such manner may only be processed in order to render Services. Service Provider shall be entitled to subcontract data obtained in such manner for processing, for the purposes of rendering the Services. At the same time the User acknowledges that data obtained this way was acquired in the manner compliant with the legal provisions in force.
- Any and all personal data within the meaning of this Article shall be processed by the Service Provider in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on Protection of Personal Data.
- The User shall have the right to inspect and edit his personal data as well as demand that they cease to be processed. In case when said data is requisite for provision of Services and the User demanded that they cease to be processed, such demand shall be treated as having effect of a statement of termination of the Agreement for Provision of Services with immediate effect.
- With the moment of termination of the Agreement for Provision of Services the Service Provider shall cease to process any and all data uploaded to the Application during the term of the Agreement, unless the right to further process said data transpires from the provisions of the law.
- Service Provider shall employ all technical methods required to protect personal data uploaded to the Application, pursuant to legal provisions in force.
- Service Provider reserves the right to use, for the purposes of business activity conducted by him, created on the basis of processed data collective summary statistics, always making all the data anonymous prior to its use, in such manner so as to make it impossible to identify individual Users.
Service Provider shall be entitled to send to the electronic mail address of the User any commercial information within the meaning of the Article 10 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means coming from the Service Provider or third parties.
- Types of cookies:
- Administrator Cookies – means cookies placed by the Administrator, via the Service.
- Third-party Cookies – means cookies placed by the Administrator’s partners, via the Service.
- Session cookies – are stored within the Users device and stay there until a browser session is finished. Recorded information is later permanently removed from the device memory. Mechanism of session cookies does not allow for downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the Users device.
- Permanent cookies – are stored within the Users device and stay there until they are deleted. Ending a session of a web browser or turning off a device does not cause their removal from the Users device. Mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow for downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the Users device.
- Administrator cookies are used with the following purposes:
- to adjust the contents of the Website to User preferences and optimize the use of the Website and Application;
- recognize the device of the User, its location, and, as appropriate, to display Website content relevant to his individual needs;
- to optimize the use of the Website and Application by the User;
- to adjust the contents of the Website to User preferences and optimize the use thereof – specifically, said files allow for recognizing basic parameters of the Users device and displaying Website content customized for his individual needs;
- analyses, research and audit of website traffic by creating anonymous statistics which help understand how the Users benefit from websites, which allows for improvement of structure and content;
- to guarantee safety and reliability of the Website and Application
- for User profiling.
- Third-party cookies are used with the following purposes:
- to present multimedia content sourced from outside internet services, e.g. YouTube, within the Website and Application;
- to collect general and anonymous statistical data by way of analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics.
- to present commercial content customized to User preference by way of Internet advertising tool, e.g. Google AdSense.
- to use interactive functionalities in order to advertise the Website by means of social media, inter alia, Facebook.com, Pinterest.com, etc.